Did you know, I have created four hours of training for the Church of Jediism? (3 hours 40 minutes of training across 18 episodes and a 22 minute bonus video (below) about how to connect with and use the force).
Back in 2017 I was asked by Daniel Jones (not myself!) the founder of the Church of Jediism and author of Become The Force whether I would like to make some training courses for the Church. I wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to teach others some of the Jedi knowledge I have, teaching my knowledge to those interested in learning is something I like doing. I was asked to make a 6-part course that was about an hour long. I was asked to make a Jedi Communication course. I did this, but quickly felt that more was needed. I felt that the communication had to go with good awareness skills, so I created this course, and felt that all of this had to be on a foundation of living a life from a more Jediist perspective, so I made a third course.
All of these three courses were compiled into a single 18-episode package available from the Church of Jediism. Following creating this package of Jedi training I was offered the opportunity to talk and demonstrate on a panel at MCM Comic-Con in London. Being autistic, this was terrifying, it was VERY busy. Then a month or two later I was asked to talk and demonstrate on a panel at the YouTube Space in London.
I was asked to create some training teaching how to develop skills that Jedi’s display in Star Wars (like the type of skills used by Obi Wan when he says “These aren’t the droids you are looking for”) and increased Jedi awareness training (like when Obi Wan has “a bad feeling about this” and their increased reaction times), and to increase your perception and understanding of the world around you, and a Jedi life balance training, so that you can lead a balanced, harmonious Jedi-like lifestyle.
You can access my training courses here and learn more about them below (at the very bottom is a video guiding you through a process of connecting with and using the force…
Each module consists of six episodes. Below is an overview of some of what you will learn on this training.
Jediist Communication Skills:
(Episode are: The Power of Breathing, Communicating Hidden Messages, The Power of Implication, The Power of Vague Language and Metaphors, The Nature of Reality, Healing Communication)
- Learn how to implant thoughts into the minds of others
- How to communicate with the non-conscious part of people
- Understand how people form the reality they live in and,
- How you can influence and change this reality
- Discover how to communicate in a way that can heal people by understanding about universal consciousness which permeates all things.
Jediist Awareness Training:
(Episodes are: Opening Up Your Awareness, Developing Visual Acuity, Developing Auditory Acuity, Developing Kinaesthetic Acuity, Noticing Patterns, Expanded Awareness Meditation)
- Learn how to increase your awareness so that you can see, hear and feel more in the world around you and recognise sensory information which previously went unnoticed
- Discover the world of patterns of communication which gives you the ability to know more about what is going on inside people’s minds than they realise they are revealing
- Embed and enhance these new learnings with an opening your awareness guided meditation
Jediist Life Balance Training:
(Episodes are: Balanced Living, Mindful Living, Everything Happens for a Reason, Humility Gratitude and Acceptance, Innate Emotional Needs)
- Learn how to live in harmony with the world around you
- Learn how to increase your wellbeing and life satisfaction through mindful living
- Learn about the power of forgiveness and compassion
- Learn how accepting that everything happens for a reason can reduce stress and help you to find your path and understand your own personal story
- Learn about the importance of leading a life of humility, gratitude and acceptance
- Discover how getting your innate emotional needs met in healthy ways can lead to life balance and wellbeing
If you are interested in this online training you can visit the Church of Jediism website to sign up for it. This is the only place this training of mine is available and to my knowledge this is the only training like this available anywhere.