Most of you who are interested in my different content will already know this, but I just wanted to share the posting schedule for my YouTube content for those who may be newer to my work and not know:
• Monday’s 10pm (UK time): Sleep Meditation Creation Session on my Sleep Meditation channel. This is where the sleep meditations on my channel are created. I created for you, with you. In this session viewers suggest ideas they would like me to build a therapeutic sleep meditation around, which I create for them live-on-air.
• Tuesday’s 11pm (UK time): Sleep Meditation Bedtime Story for Grownups on my Sleep Meditation channel. This is usually a sleep meditation that was created a few weeks earlier during a Sleep Meditation Creation Session and is of higher quality audio than what was heard during that session and has been edited and turned into a standalone video. This track is then also made available as a downloadable MP3 in my Sleep Meditations Downloads Shop and every few months once I have created enough new tracks to make a new album I create a digital album of about 10-15 tracks. The album and tracks are then available for purchase on Amazon Music Downloads and iTunes and available for streaming on Amazon Music Streaming, Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, Napster, Tidal and eMusic (as of writing this, I have about 170 sleep meditations available on streaming and downloads services – all tracks from 2017 and earlier, first album of 2018 tracks, all 2019 and 2020 tracks, cat and dog stories, christmas stories, dragon’s fire stories).
• Wednesday’s 9pm (UK time): Usually Streaming Playing a Game on my MegaDan Gaming channel. This is usually me streaming playing through a game. Sometimes it may be a pre-recorded video. I stream playing games from various consoles including NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy’s, DS, Master System, Megadrive, Game Gear, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP.
• Thursday’s 11pm (UK time): Vintage Story or Fairy Tale on my Vintage Stories channel. This is usually me reading through old novels, short stories or fairy tales etc. The important thing is that it is works which are out of copyright (I may also at some point read my own novels/short stories as obviously I hold copyright for these), so it is usually novels, short stories or fairy tales etc from early 1920’s and earlier.
• Sunday’s 8pm (UK time): Psychology or Self-Help/Personal Development Video on my Mind Changers channel. Every other week I post content on the channel and every other week neuroscientist Dr David Lewis posts content on the channel (so there is a new post every Sunday). Our posts cover many topics from self-help, personal development and wellbeing, to educating and sharing something interesting from the world of psychology, to posting self-hypnosis and guided meditation videos and sharing videos teaching about topics like hypnosis, hypnosis demonstrations, autism and parenting, etc.
So, on my channels you can find posts 5 days per week, two of which are livestreams. There are a posts every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Here are the links to the channels:
• Sleep Meditations – https://www.youtube.com/DanJonesHypnosis
• Vintage Stories – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBJvrhQezrcTVkHRZGHbNA/
• Mind Changers – https://www.youtube.com/TheMindChangers
• MegaDan Gaming – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb697tUUSLRQLXGy6oKCHhA